Please, help. I cant even get out of bed anymore

I am a guy from Brazil and on february 29th i had a terrible accident: i went out with a guy whose hiv status i didnt know. he assured that he was negative. Anyway, we did sex using condoms and i was passive. However, in the first penetration, he put a condom and just inserted his penis. there was just few movements but, because it was hurting me, i asked him to stop. he did and then he started to masturbate himself while still using the condom. a little while later, he said the, while masturbating, the condom had ruptured. off course, i dont know if that was true, if the condom had ruptured inside me or later on, during the masturbation. I had no contact with his semen and i didnt see any precum. but i panic!!! we did sex after this - using condoms - but at the end i noticed a little blood while i was cleaning myself. that improved my first panic. More or less 10 hours later, i was already taking PEP (AZT+3TC+KALETRA) because of this incident. The pep treatment ended on march 29th. I still have not done the hiv test. I am terrified because since last Friday (april 21th) I have been sweating during sleep, I've been feverish body and a little pain on the inside of my thigh (but there is no swelling). These symptoms, since yesterday (Sunday), have diminished, but they are still here. I am better now but i am waiting them to go away to do the hiv test. but i am so depressed. I know that I sound ridiculous because there was no large risk. I have gone to seven different doctors during the past months and even have asked a brazilian hiv famous authority and none of them said there was any large risk. Some of them even said that pep was too much and others said that the risk was zero. Look, I am very sorry to disturb you guys with such silly questions, but please, help me. I am convicted that those symptoms are from hiv. I had the sweaty thing months ago, even before that incident, so I rationally know that is not related to hiv, but because of all I think now it is a symptom. I also know that the risk, if I was not using condom and if there was ejaculation, would be about 3%. I know that pep works and that there are just one case in the world where it has failed, although there are not conclusive tests about peps efficacy. I have read everything about pep and hiv transmission in English and in Portuguese but this waiting is killing me, literally. May you please tell me, in terms of numbers, what do you think my risk was? Was it large? From your experience, are those symptoms from hiv or just a cold? I am feeling well, but I am so down that getting up from bed is almost impossible. Thats it. Thank you all for everything. I cant thank enough because the work you do is so sincere and beautiful and helpful you are there listen to us all for free and thats amazing. Sorry again for my silly questions. God blesses you.

Hi I concur with the seven physician's that you have seen that the PEP was the appropriate action. You could be experiencing side effects of these medications as well. I would recommend that for your peace of mind that you are tested so that you know how to proceed. It sounds like you anxiety is not helping the situation any either, so getting tested and knowing for sure your status is important.

HIV Transmission
myths info