HIV Transmission

I've read that sufficient amount of blood is needed to cause an infection. What does this mean? Does the body have immunity to fight off a certain amount of HIV viruses?

Hi HIV transmission through blood doesn't require a certain amount of blood, but the amount of virus in the blood. The lower the presence of the virus the more blood is needed for transmission to occur, the higher the viral load in the blood then the less blood amount is needed for transmission to occur. Not every exposure causes HIV transmission to occur.

Third time asking.. Pls reply.. Incident in bus
Please, help. I cant even get out of bed anymore