Third time asking.. Pls reply.. Incident in bus

While boarding the bus the man (bald) in front of me banged the back of his head into my nose and mouth. My lips bled for a couple minutes. I am worried that even his head could have bled (cut by my teeth). Am i at risk? Would you recommend i get tested? Pls doctor reply. I am getting obsessed. Thank u.

Hi This was an unfortunate accident. HIV transmission this way is highly unlikely but if you are not sure if he received any cuts and you bled then yes I would recommend that you are tested. Again this is a very low risk of HIV transmission but if he did bleed there could have been a direct exchange of body fluid.

Risky or Not Risky
HIV Transmission