Risky or Not Risky

26 year old guy here no one likes to come out and say they have been sex crazed but I have for the past year. I'm a gay black male so the odds whenever I see them never look good on CDC. I have never had unprotected anal sex without a condom, even in relationships, but I'm a bottom. I have been to a bath house and I have had sex with multiple partners although condom used every time. I guess sometimes I get this fear in me that some how I have it just out of quanity. The unprotected sex I have had has been oral allot of me getting rimed and getting my penis sucked. Anyway I have a test in my future but what sort of odds am I looking at when I have had sex with like 30 men. Well thats what it is including all oral.

I'm trying to get better about my sexual adventures allot of it is do to low self esteem I think. Yep people tell me I look great every day but for me sex fill a void and that's never good.

Anyway doc, what do I need to do to stay safe relistically.

Hi I'm impressed with your sense of self and awareness and use of condoms. Yes getting tested is highly important but I do think that you consistent use of condoms has protected you from HIV. Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, but there are other sexually transmitted infections out there that you can get by giving or receiving oral. So your testing should not just be for HIV but all of the sexually transmitted infections.

Continue the work on yourself and get tested.

Vagina fluids and open bleeding cut
Third time asking.. Pls reply.. Incident in bus