sore throat after exposure
Apr 26, 2012
Can an isolated Sore Throat be a possible symptom of HIV after being expose to risk of HIV after 2 weeks?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Everyone experiences HIV symptoms differently, it could possibly be a side effect it could also just be a sore throat. If there is concern about HIV transmission being tested is the only true way to know your status.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are There Ways To Treat Swollen Lymph Nodes With Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Doctor Not Wearing Gloves?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv After One Sex Encounter
- Why Cant I Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.