symtpoms after seroconversion
Apr 26, 2012
Can a HIV person experience symptoms after seroconversion, or 1 month onwards after his exposure?
Response from Ms. Southall
HI Everyone who becomes infected with HIV experiences different symptoms and side effects. during the window period which is from day of exposure to 3 months seroconversion happens and again some people can get violently ill and others notice nothing. The only way to truly tell if you have HIV is to be tested.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Top Get Hiv From A Bottom?
- Being Hiv Positive And Getting Very Skinny
- Is A Black Sore Inside The Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Hiv From Woman To Man?
- Hiv Symptoms In The Pubic Area
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.