4TH TIME POSTING Please Help

On March 22 I ran into a old girlfriend she brushed her teeth about 30-40 min before I got there then she performed oral on me she was giving and I was receiving she stopped three times to spit and the third time to spit the *** out I also fingered her and I bit my nails so my cuticles pill back and on my middle finger it had a very small sore that either healed earlier that day or the day before but it was not bleeding when I went over there. After this I went home and the next day I had to pee frequently although only a little would come out I went to the doctor they diagnosed me with prostatitis so I have been on cipro ( two pills a day) I asked the girl about her statues stated she had no cuts or ulcers in her mouth and when she brush her teeth her gums dont bleed. Also she got test in June on 2011 and she tested negative and she only has been sleeping with one person since that time protected/ unprotected. I went back to the doctor after having symptoms of nausea, ( I have acid reflux and I have no gallbladder) I had a stiff neck and shoulders have been hurting and I had a white thrush on my tongue pain through out the body its sporadic. However I have not had any nights sweats. ( I may wake up hot but not sweating) no fever or swallow lymph nodes that I know of and my doctor has not felt any even though I might have a slight pain or burning sensation under my arm pit but no swollen lymph. My doctor has tested me 16 days after the event and everything came back negative I asked should I test again my doctor has me coming back within a month. However I know there a possibility for a false negative from receving oral from a women I asked her of her stauts she said she was negative but I don't know if I can trust her?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. It's an even lower risk for the receptive partner. To put a number on it - the risk is .5 out of 10,000 - and that's a theoretical risk at that.

I would not be concerned. I do not think you need to test for this incident in particular.

In health,

Richard

scared......Please Help Help Help.............!
i m realy afraid as it was my 1st time