Help please

I was diagnosed with herpes simplex 2 recently. I caught it during protected sex with a prostitute. My outbreaks have been on my testicle and groin area. Areas not covered by a condom. I tested negative for HIV at the 16 week and the 21 week mark? Should I retest at the 24 week mark or is my test accurate and conclusive? Thank you for the help

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Sorry to hear about the Herpes infection. Unfortunately, Herpes is a skin-to-skin disease and while condom use reduces the likelihood of transmission, it does not eliminate it. If you haven't already done so, I would suggest talking with your doctor about treatment options available to you.

Your HIV test is accurate and conclusive. Any HIV testing done outside of the three month window can be considered conclusive.

In health,

Richard

Seriously, do I need to get tested again, or am I okay?!
scared......Please Help Help Help.............!