Seriously, do I need to get tested again, or am I okay?!

Hi Richard,

I had my first unprotected anal exposure and tested back HIV Negative at 16 weeks (4 months). Shannon and my doctor say that I should test again, just to be sure, but I'm really confused. You say that 3 months is enough. Is it really? Do I have a chance of having it? I really need to reach on conclusion on this.. It's been driving me crazy. Should I be worried?

Thanks for all that you do

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

I'm sure that Shannon and your doctor are just being overly cautious. The fact remains, any HIV testing done outside of the three month window is considered conclusive.

Bottom line: Don't worry. Be happy. Trust the test!

In health,

Richard

all the symptoms,me and now my partner.
Help please