Causes of "Blood in urine?"
Apr 25, 2012
is blood in urine a symtpoms of early HIV or any related STD???????
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Blood in the urine is not related to HIV or STDs, however is can indicate another type of health issue. It'd be a very good idea to talk to a doctor about this. You need to know what the actual cause is so that you can make moves to ensure you stay healthy.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Ways Can You Get Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.