blood in beer
Apr 25, 2012
Can you get hiv from if a little blood got into your beer? not sure if it did but a little blood got onto the wrapper around the top of the beer. It was a reddish smear on the wrapper. I didnt think anything of it when the girl handed me the beer so i took a sip but i kept my lips away from the wrapper. i believe they didnt touch it. what is the risk of this? should i be worried?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi There are no documented cases of casual contact HIV transmission. Drinking after someone, eating after someone, using the toilet after someone all will not put you at risk.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Be Born With Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.