blood in beer

Can you get hiv from if a little blood got into your beer? not sure if it did but a little blood got onto the wrapper around the top of the beer. It was a reddish smear on the wrapper. I didnt think anything of it when the girl handed me the beer so i took a sip but i kept my lips away from the wrapper. i believe they didnt touch it. what is the risk of this? should i be worried?

Hi There are no documented cases of casual contact HIV transmission. Drinking after someone, eating after someone, using the toilet after someone all will not put you at risk.

HIV fear-Please help me please
5th time asking and i m going to die why not replying me ?