HIV fear-Please help me please

Hey, I had a negative HIV test at 7 months mark and I thought I had put all my anxieties to rest but I found this report from1997 in wikipedia.I am really freaked out now....I even tested for HCV and it came back negative...Help me Should I go for another test?

Three instances of delayed HIV seroconversion occurring in health-care workers have been reported;[11] in these instances, the health-care workers[12] tested negative for HIV antibodies greater than 6 months postexposure but were seropositive within 12 months after the exposure.[13] DNA sequencing confirmed the source of infection in one instance. Two of the delayed seroconversions were associated with simultaneous exposure to hepatitis C virus (HCV). In one case, co-infection was associated with a rapidly fatal HCV disease course; however, it is not known whether HCV directly influences the risk for or c

Hi Testing standards have changed in the last year as so as the testing has become more sensitive and able to test the body for HIV antibodies that someone exposed to HIV develops. The 1st test should be at 3 weeks and then at 3 months.

Hope this helps, Be well and stay safe, Shannon

is safe really safe??? 2nd time asking
blood in beer