is safe really safe??? 2nd time asking

i am worried of exposure. i have been with 3 escorts but always used protected. condom never broke. however i have two bumps under armpit (lympne nodes), it has been two weeks since last exposure and i wont do it again. however is using condoms really safe, am i just expereincing anxity? all i did was kiss and use codoms that stayed on and did not break for everything else.

i am so worried, is it silly of me, some people have told me condoms are not safe as people say.

please answer, i cant bare to wait 3 months for a test.

regards

steve

Hi condoms work and protect you against HIV. If you are fearful then you start the testing process 3 weeks from the day of exposure and then to have the conclusive test at 3 months.

How long does the HIV virus survive outside the body?
HIV fear-Please help me please