Delayed Testing: Begging for answer Please I need answer. I think I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown.

I had an unprotected oral sex three weeks ago with a man of unknown status. He ejaculated in my mouth and I swallowed his semen. I want to get tested now but my problem is that I'm staying here in Saudi Arabia. As you all know they have discrimination here for homosexuals. I'm afraid that If I get an HIV test now and they ask me for the details that I had oral sex with a man, they will inform the authorities and have me arrested. My plan is to get the test on December, during my vacation in the Philippines. I'm planning to get a test there.Is it alright if I take the test in December? Because Mr Cordova advised me that oral sex doesn't need to be tested. but I'm still quite worried. Every time I experience cough and flu or anything in my body, I'm always worried thinking those are symptoms of HIV. Please Please answer me I want to have peace of mind.

Hi I agree with Richard, oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. The symptoms you are experiencing can be from anything, allergies, a cold, etc.....

If you are still in need of peace of mind in December then I would wait until you get to the Philippines to be tested.

pink blotches on body
Why exactly is 3 months conclusive now?