|pink blotches on body
Apr 24, 2012
Hi Shanon, Thanks for taking time to reply to my question. As you said its a very small risk.(vaginal fluids on urathera)due to wiping with the same tissue paper. Is there any reported case of infection this way till date?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No there is not.
that's what we are here for!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.