Naat test

Hello, I had a HIV naat test done at 8 weeks post possible exposure and a antibody test at 9 weeks. My exposure was that I received oral sex unprotected. The clinic told that I don't have to test again at 12 weeks because the Naat test looks for the virus and it is more sensitive than the antibody test and that my risk was so low and almost nonexistent. Can I stop worrying about any possible infection. Was I at risk to begin with? I'm worried because I've read online that the Nast test is not accurate and conclusive. Why us it given if not conclusive with a 2-4 week window period? Please help me.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- Your risk of receiving oral sex was very low and a NAAT test at 8 weeks would be very accurate. Take care

LHW

Blood on toilet paper
3, 6 months? Can I relax completely? please help!