Blood on toilet paper

Yesterday while at work my boss got a nose bleed. Five to ten minutes later I went to the bathroom. After wiping myself from number 2 I noticed a decent amount of blood on the toilet paper. I will get blood on occasion from wiping but not this much so I'm assuming it was my bosses. Would I be at risk if the blood was his and I wiped myself 5 to 10 minutes later? It was not just a speckle of blood but not a ton maybe the size of my pinky finger.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- My first thought is that it still seems likely that perhaps you have a hemorrhoid that bleeds occasionally and this was the cause of the blood on your toilet paper. If however, the blood was from your boss, and he happened to be HIV infected, any blood on the toilet paper would be dry after 5-10 minutes and the HIV virus would have died. Take care, LHW

Nipple sucked and other forcible things done
Naat test