My second post, can you please answer my question?

Hello

last night, i was attacked by 10 people ,since i do boxing, i protected myself and started to throw punches, unfortunately, i got bitten from my arm two times also a bottle was broken on my face.

after the incident i went to emergency, and get skatched for my cuts, and i asked the doctor, about the bites, and told my concern ,since the bited areas were bleeding, the doctor told me it s a low risk for hiv infenction and told me to get tested in the future if i am still concerned.

So what do you think ,my risks could be for the situation, low or high , or zero, and should i get tested and when please?

thank you very much for your answers already.

Hi Getting HIV from a bite is highly unlikely and I agree with your doctor if it continues to be a fear or you are wanting peace of mind that you are HIV negative I would recommend that you get tested. The first time is 3 weeks after the event and then again at 3 months. The test at 3 months is conclusive whether you are HIV positive or negative.

Be well and please be safe! Shannon

I have tried many times to get an answer at least 5 and having mental anguish
If HIV positive, could be infected again?