I have tried many times to get an answer at least 5 and having mental anguish

I see answers to very crazy questions and I have not gotten an answer to a serious question. I am a 31 year old male from the suburbs of westchester ny. I had an encounter with a CSW in a message parlor over 8 years ago. I was high and thinking back I def had a condom on and do not recall it breaking. so here are my questions. Number one if I had hiv for over 8 years would it have been likely I would have shown something by now? Second is I had my first CBC in over 10 years and it was all normal. Would 8 years of non treated hiv be likely to cause abnormalilities in the cbc and last is that I have been having unprotected sex with my wife for over 8 years and she was tested recently due to pregnancy and was negative. Would it be likely she would stay negative. PLEASE HELP

Hi I'm sorry you have not had your questioned answered sooner.

It is possible to be HIV positive for quite some time before symptoms were to show up. After 8 years though I would think that something would start but that's not always the course of action for everyone. If you are HIV positive, just like getting pregnant passing the virus to someone else doesn't always happen. She could be lucky that it has not happened yet or you are in fact HIV negative. I would strongly urge you to be tested to know your status and if indeed you are positive get into care and treatment. If you are not then staying with your wife and maintaining monogamy within your relationship will protect you both.

HIV from sex toy!
My second post, can you please answer my question?