HIV from sex toy!

Hi, About 2 weeks ago i bought a sex toy from a adult store, it was in its box and just a plastic case, i rinsed it with water before i used it, it was a masturbation sleeve, is it possible to get HIV as i am showing certain symptoms

Hi You cannot get HIV from a sex toy unless you are sharing it with someone who is positive and not cleaning between uses. Getting a toy from a sex shop will not pose a risk of HIV transmission.

The symptoms you say you are experiencing, I would follow up with your health care provider and see if you can find out what is going on .

is this a symptom of hiv?
I have tried many times to get an answer at least 5 and having mental anguish