Which types of test for each period

Ms southall Thank you for your answers and valuable information, in my city there are many HIV tests I want to know which one to do and when, I had a relation (using condom) since week ago with someone I do not know and I want to make sure, 1- HIV -1 (Quantitative) Frozen Plasma from blood on EDTA 2 -HIV Ag/Ab. Refrigerated Serum 3- HIV-1 Antigen P24 Refrigerated Serum Thank you

Hi Testing is all a matter of how long you want to wait. They are all accurate but some take longer than others. You can see if there is an option for a rapid test which would take 20 minutes. If this is not an option then any of other test are find and again it's just a matter of how long you want to wait for the results.

Umbrella 2
Just my luck