Sex with guy who took off condom without me knowing it.

I had sex with a guy who I think, unknown to me, took the condom off and ejaculated in my rectum. I realized this later when I used the toilet and saw what I thought was a semen discharge later that evening. I took a shower and smelled the discharge and it in fact smelled like semen. I have no idea if he is HIV+ or not. What is the likelihood that if he is HIV+ I could become infected. What should I do, I'm quite worried. In addition, I am on immunosuppressant drugs since I am a kidney transplant recipient.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The likelihood of transmission from a one-time occurrence is still fairly low. In the future, be sure to check to make sure the condom is on your partners penis from start to finish. An HIV test at the 12 week window will give you a conclusive answer.

In health,

Richard

Fingering latex glove grape seed oil
blood injections