Fingering latex glove grape seed oil

Hello! Sad to know Dr Bob has passed. He is in a good place I am sure. I wanted to try tantric massage in a respectable place (at least they are in the media and make sure it does not relate to prostitution). I got a prostatic massage from a guy who used latex glove lubed with grape seed oil. There was no condom breakage. Afterwards, I kind of remembered that oil lub does not go well with latex. Indeed, I think I had zero risk sine lots of things should have happened in order to viruses such as HIV to pass through a latex glove lubed with virgin grape seed oil, but I just want to make sure I am right. Would it be possible to have HIV leaking through microscopic holes on the latex glove caused by thay grape seed oil? I mean, amount of enough blood on his finger passing through microscopic holes into my anal mucous membrane? The guy was ok, I could not notice anything wrong with his fingers. I do not want to transform such pleasurable experience into a worrying state of mind. I won't go for HIV tests because I do not think I have put myself at risk. Whay makes me ask you is the fact of such microscopic holes in latex by oil lube use. Since latex gloves do not break, is it really possible to get infected by microscopic holes? One last information: the massagd guy kept dressed...there was no contact with his genitals or his mouth. Only his finger covered with latex glove and grape seed oil on this glove to facilitate anal penetration. Is it ok if I do not get tested for HIV based on this situation? I do not want to make a monster out of something I did to know body better. Thanks and keep up with your blessed jobs.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You are correct. Oil and latex do not mix. Oil can weaken the latex and cause it to break. Unless the glove was filling up with blood, I would not be concerned. The risk from a situation like this is so minimal, I can honestly say you had no real risk. You do not need to test for his incident.

In health,

Richard

Richard please put my mind at rest
Sex with guy who took off condom without me knowing it.