Richard please put my mind at rest

Ok I'm a hetrosexual circumsized white male who had a one time unprotected sex with a asian massuse in NYC. I had many symptoms that lasted for months and still don't fell right today. The event was on Dec 2. I tested at 3,4,5,8,10 and 13 weeks all negative. I want to put this behind me the only thing that keeps me concerned is I had sex with my wife on Dec 14 and 5.5 weeks later she had a sore throat and 1 canker sore on her soft pallate and then a few days later she had diahrea but so did half the families in our school. The CDC says that 97% will test positive by three months but all should consider testing beyond 3 months. Why does that 3% not seroconvert? if i'm a healthy person shouldnt I expect to seroconvert like everyone else? Could I be delayed due to hepatitis coinfection ( I did test negative for hep b and c at my 13 week test) but I my cigarets have tasted weird for the last 3 months and I have a slight pain in my rib area on the right side. I don't know if all this sickness is because of my head but I'm just not right. Is 3 months really enough? please answer all my questions.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Only an acute symptomatic infection of Hepatitis with a confection of HIV can delay the production of antibodies, causing inaccurate HIV test results at the three month mark. Since you were are not experiencing symptoms of acute Hepatitis infection, I would not be concerned. You are not the 3%. Your 13 week test can be considered conclusive. You are negative.

Is it possible that this anxiety is being caused by the fact that you had sex with someone other than your wife? Just food for thought.

In health,

Richard

do i have to re test again, or not?
Fingering latex glove grape seed oil