Oral sex with Condom
Apr 22, 2012
Hi, I am 26 Yrs Male. I had oral sex with condom on for 10-20 Secs. This is my first in lifetime. I never had sex with anyone. Do i have risk of getting HIV. I am scared like shit. I don have peace of mind. Please help.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral sex has been and continues to be a low-risk activity. Using a condom lowers the risk even further. Your risk for HIV was so minimal in this situation that one could say you had no risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Anal Sex With HIV Positive Female
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.