Oral Sex after Cystoscopy
Apr 22, 2012
Hello Dr. Cordova,
I am a 35 year old male and recently had a cystoscopy performed on me. I had no visible bleeding or burning sensation while urinating after the cystoscopy. Two days after the cystoscopy I made a stupid mistake and had condom protected vaginal sex with a sex worker after having received unprotected oral sex from her for about a minute. I was hoping if you could tell me whether my exposure would warrant HIV testing.
Thank you so much.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Lisinopril
- Can You Tell If Someone Has Hiv By A Pap Smear?
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percent Of The World Has Herpes?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.