Apr 22, 2012
worried of infection Apr 21, 2012 went to a barber yesterday, she cuts her finger while cutting my hair, she then puts on a plaster on her wound and continue cutting mi hair with the same scisor, i might have scratch wound on my head, but it was not bleeding at the time, and i dont think she cuts me with the scisor, after finishing with my hair, she rinse my head with water. am i at risk of hiv infection, iam so worried
Response from Mr. Cordova
You would not be at risk for HIV in a situation like this. HIV does not live well outside of the body. Any virus that was present would start to die the moment it left her body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Warts With Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.