hiv querry

worried of infection Apr 21, 2012 went to a barber yesterday, she cuts her finger while cutting my hair, she then puts on a plaster on her wound and continue cutting mi hair with the same scisor, i might have scratch wound on my head, but it was not bleeding at the time, and i dont think she cuts me with the scisor, after finishing with my hair, she rinse my head with water. am i at risk of hiv infection, iam so worried

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You would not be at risk for HIV in a situation like this. HIV does not live well outside of the body. Any virus that was present would start to die the moment it left her body.

In health,

Richard

Touched by a lap dancer - now paranoid about HIV!!!
Oral Sex after Cystoscopy