|Please help,dying out of fear, 4th time writing in
Apr 22, 2012
I am 35 years old. About 15 years ago I met a girl. I kissed her on the lips and fondled and kissed her breasts. I was wearing pants (but no underwear below the pants). We lay down beside each other and I again kissed her on the lips and breasts. Then she hugged me tightly and I ejaculated in my pants. I immediately asked her to leave and I went to the loo and cleaned my semen and pants. Now I am about to get married and I am very worried if this incident could have given me HIV.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
No. No risk for HIV at all. Good luck with your marriage.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.