|Please help,dying out of fear, 4th time writing in
Apr 22, 2012
I am 35 years old. About 15 years ago I met a girl. I kissed her on the lips and fondled and kissed her breasts. I was wearing pants (but no underwear below the pants). We lay down beside each other and I again kissed her on the lips and breasts. Then she hugged me tightly and I ejaculated in my pants. I immediately asked her to leave and I went to the loo and cleaned my semen and pants. Now I am about to get married and I am very worried if this incident could have given me HIV.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
No. No risk for HIV at all. Good luck with your marriage.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.