HIV transmission non sexual

My question is this. Can you get HIV if a bartender cuts themself while cutting a lime to put in your drink? If there is blood on the lime? I didnt see any but am unsure if you can even get HIV this way. Also I got a new bottle of vitamins which were sealed took six of them . When I finally took out the cotton inside the bottle I noticed a weird stain on cotton looked like it could have been dried blood I didnt notice anything on the vitamins when I took them. Can I get HIV this way? Sorry for all the questions I am trying to get educated:) Thank you all for being here for us to ask these questions.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Transmission of HIV would not occur in either of these situations. HIV does not live well outside of the body. In both cases, any HIV that was present would have started to die the moment it left the body. Also, for transmission to occur, HIV must have a access to your bloodstream. Neither of these situations would allow that.

In health,

Richard

Why do you tell some 3 some 6
Peripheral neuropathy of HIV?