HIV Toilet Seat Transmission
Apr 21, 2012
On 4/5, I didn't sit on the toilet seat because there was blood on it. I cleaned the blood using Clorox antibacterial wipes. There was no blood on my hands. I then proceeded to wipe myself on my behind and back. Will I get HIV/AIDS?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi It sounds as if you did all the right things in cleaning up the area and protecting yourself from getting HIV. You are fine.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Std White Bumps Under Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.