HIV Toilet Seat Transmission
Apr 21, 2012
On 4/5, I didn't sit on the toilet seat because there was blood on it. I cleaned the blood using Clorox antibacterial wipes. There was no blood on my hands. I then proceeded to wipe myself on my behind and back. Will I get HIV/AIDS?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi It sounds as if you did all the right things in cleaning up the area and protecting yourself from getting HIV. You are fine.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Viral Load And Elisa Negative At 9 Weeks
- Hiv Aids Rashes Scars
- Can Two Non Hiv-positive People Ever Give Each Other Hiv?
- Could Simple Cholesterol Test In Clinic Show Presence Of Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Condom Effectiveness Against Hiv In Homosexuals
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.