YOur own blood
Apr 21, 2012
can you get hiv from your own blood or your own dry blood
Response from Ms. Southall
HI No. You can only get HIV from someone else who has HIV. And there is a direct exchange of body fluid with that person.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.