YOur own blood
Apr 21, 2012
can you get hiv from your own blood or your own dry blood
Response from Ms. Southall
HI No. You can only get HIV from someone else who has HIV. And there is a direct exchange of body fluid with that person.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.