Apr 21, 2012
Me and my partner are active in sex,but we both are HIV negative,we both are loyal in our relationship,can we get any STDs ,like HIV.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi As long as you both remain monogamous and know your status's then yes you are safe.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.