Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

will my actions come back to bite me in my "sexy lil' a$$"?
Apr 21, 2012

I am a 22 year young black woman named Kay born & raised on the east coast of America. Thank you for your time with me on here btw(by the way). With my given stats will my actions come back to kill me slowly and possibly someone else? I began having sex October 29th 2006(17y.o)-currently -15 male sex partners -5stds (trichonomis(twice),PID(twice)chlamydia(once) -8 acts of natural sex aka unprotected(vaginal & oral) -7 acts of protected sex vaginal(honestly,my partners and I rarely used condoms and dental dams during oral sex)

Response from Ms. Southall

Hi Any time you have unprotected sex with someone you put yourself at risk. We do know the more partners you have the more your chances for any type of sexually transmitted infection can occur. This does include HIV.

So I would strongly recommend you receiving an HIV test. You can have it either through oral or blood the results can be given to you in 20 minutes. Find an agency in your area that offers testing and please get tested.

Be well and be safe,Shannon

Previous
HIV through needle scratch
Next
Ball Licking and Sucking

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.