will my actions come back to bite me in my "sexy lil' a$$"?

I am a 22 year young black woman named Kay born & raised on the east coast of America. Thank you for your time with me on here btw(by the way). With my given stats will my actions come back to kill me slowly and possibly someone else? I began having sex October 29th 2006(17y.o)-currently -15 male sex partners -5stds (trichonomis(twice),PID(twice)chlamydia(once) -8 acts of natural sex aka unprotected(vaginal & oral) -7 acts of protected sex vaginal(honestly,my partners and I rarely used condoms and dental dams during oral sex)

Hi Any time you have unprotected sex with someone you put yourself at risk. We do know the more partners you have the more your chances for any type of sexually transmitted infection can occur. This does include HIV.

So I would strongly recommend you receiving an HIV test. You can have it either through oral or blood the results can be given to you in 20 minutes. Find an agency in your area that offers testing and please get tested.

Be well and be safe,Shannon

HIV through needle scratch
Ball Licking and Sucking