HIV through needle scratch

Can HIV be transmitted through a needle scratch to the skin if the scratch caused no bleeding to the skin?

Hi So this is assuming many things. The needle was recently used by someone with HIV there was blood left on the needle and the scratch happened moments after the person living with HIV used it. Also if the skin was not broken to a point of blood being present there would not be a way for HIV if present to enter the body.

So after all that, is HIV infection possible, yes, but is it probable, no.

HIV patients suffering for cuts and blood loss
will my actions come back to bite me in my "sexy lil' a$$"?