Apr 21, 2012
my girlfriend has always been taking regular hiv test ... and she is negative ...we have been having unprotected sex for 5 years now... i did have outside sex but i was always protected in january 2011 i deep kissed a girl..after that my girlfrind and i continued having unprotected sex and i never cheated after that .. she tested again negative in june and in october ... does that mean that i am safe to?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV transmission doesn't occur through kissing.
You are fine.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Symptoms Begin In 3 Days?
- Few Turn Positive After 6 Week Negative Hiv Test
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Chances Of Having Hiv After Sex With An Hiv Positive Person
- Is Lexapro Used To Treat Peripheral Neuropathy?
- When To Check If You Have Gonorrhea In Your Throat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.