HIV SCARED of Symptoms

On March 26, I was drunk and high. Went out and had sex with CSW,older gal. Before that 2-4 days ago I was using Kojic Acid Soap to help clear my dark inner thighs and grion. the soap left burning sensation. So we went to her place. She performed unprotected oral about 1min. Then I noticed exposed blood between her thumb nails, on the sides. stupidly i still proceeded,but told her not to touch my penis. Had sex she was on top. my penis was not fully ercted. she was dry. i played with her vagina on the outside not in. felt some fluids. after that pulled off the condom and ejaculated. she uses not sure what type of drugs. and assume she was pos for anwsering.

I was wondering is the burning sensation from the Kojic acid soap considered open wound/scars possible enough for exposure? also had red bump deep in inner thigh like a hair gland infection or boil, dont know if was busted or not.

Does it matter if she was dry mainly, that my chance of getting anything?

Since I pulled condom and had some fluids on finger and hands could that cause infection if i had open poors or scars from the Kojic soap?

I've been dealing with a lot of stress and depression from work, family, freinds. I feel guilty has hell right now. But in 2 weeks time I developed symptoms. had mild fever, bone chills, night sweats, sore throat (strep?), runny nose, lost of appeitite, lose stool. i still have the runny nose and cough. during this time I was really stressed out. Smoking and drinking heavily. Weather was changing. I started to notice me getting sick. a few days before that like 3 days beforehand. the weather was changing its cold warm cold. but when it got cold i didnt use a blanket to go to sleep for a couple of days after the incident.

someone please help access my likely hood, and tell me wether these symptoms are related to hiv symptoms? and is making out with some after recent exposure could cause exposer to them? doctor opions are really wanted and everyone else.

Thanks to all

Hi From what you describe there were some parts of the experience that could increase your risk. Your symptoms you are experiencing now could be from many different things, the flu, a cold, other viral infections etc. I would recommend following up with your health care provider, ask for a complete sexually transmitted infections and other viral infections.

Please see a health care provider, Shannon

Should I get tested?
oral