Should I get tested?

I am a guy, and another guy gave me oral sex about six months ago. It lasted about a minute, and I did not ejaculate in his mouth. That was the only sexual contact that we had. I have not had sex since. About 2 months after the encounter, my monocytes began increasing on a blood test,they have continued to elevate (currently at 13% six months since encounter) I did have a brief illness about a month after the sex.

Could I have HIV from simply getting head?

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission, but it does carry a risk. Having some changes to your body and how you are feeling it is important to not only get HIV tested but also a screening for all sexually transmitted infections. I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider.

TEST
HIV SCARED of Symptoms