HIV queries

I am female age 43 years couple of days ago i have had HIV ELISA combo test done whose result is "REACTIVE(4.61)",does it mean i am infected with hiv/aids.Should i go for the repeatation of the same test or should i go for western blot test. And importantly i have had multiple pregnencies before this. plz help me out with this i am very tensed.

Hello and thanks for posting.

I'm afraid that this result likely means that you're HIV positive. Here in the US, we'd do a confirmatory Western blot test before being sure of the diagnosis. Either way, make sure to follow up with care providers or case managers to help navigate your next steps.

Know that there are very supportive and non-judgmental care systems- connecting with them will help you in your health.

Be well and write back anytime, BY

Oral sex with two women
TEST