Oral sex with two women

Hi, I had oral sex with two different women (status not known), in both the cases i performed oral on them and their vagina was wet with the vaginal fluids which entered my mouth, i also fingered them which was pretty deep inside and also received oral from one of the women, there was no penetrative sex involved however once my penis briefly got in contact with the vaginal fluid and i immediately withdrew it. I read that oral sex and fingering is not a means of transmission of HIV but still I am a bit worried and am suffering from some anxiety should i go and test?

Hi You are correct oral sex does carry the lowest risk of HIV transmission.

Beyond reassuring you that your experience carries a very small risk of HIV transmission, I would also encourage you to be tested for your peace of mind.

Be well and stay safe,Shannon

my boyfriend is starting meds on monday
HIV queries