Sex with prostitute
Apr 21, 2012
I recently had sex with a prostitute in a fully licensed brothel. The sex was with a condom. My concern however is that i might have received an STD because i kissed the girl after she had given me oral with the same condom we had sex with. Meaning her fluids went into her mouth then into mine when kissing. Should i be worried?
Response from Ms. Southall
HI Having protected sex was a very smart choice on your part. Getting HIV from kissing is not a possible mode for HIV transmission.
You are safe, be well Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.