Toilet floor

Hi there, I recently wiped up some of my childs urine off a public toilet floor and the toilet paper broke and my hand got wet, I then realised has a cut on my finger, and had the thought - what of there was someones blood/urine already on the floor? And it managed to get on my cut finger? Is this any concern?thanks

Hi Getting HIV from urine is not possible. If there were in fact blood in the urine there would have to be quite an amount and you would have to had to cut your finger on the way to clean up the urine.

There is no concern for infection.

Re: please answer my question, I'm so worried
Oral Mucas Test Accuracy