Apr 21, 2012
Hi there, I recently wiped up some of my childs urine off a public toilet floor and the toilet paper broke and my hand got wet, I then realised has a cut on my finger, and had the thought - what of there was someones blood/urine already on the floor? And it managed to get on my cut finger? Is this any concern?thanks
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Getting HIV from urine is not possible. If there were in fact blood in the urine there would have to be quite an amount and you would have to had to cut your finger on the way to clean up the urine.
There is no concern for infection.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.