Re: please answer my question, I'm so worried
Apr 21, 2012
Dear Dr southall Thank you for you previous annswer to my question in the below link, http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q221407.html
I just got confused , because I know the oral sex risk is very low, and I've used the condom, but I got the last answe the possibility is "yes" I want to know is the risk is high or low, and I'll do the tests as advised
Response from Ms. Southall
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
- Does A Contraceptive Pill Affect A Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.