|Re: please answer my question, I'm so worried
Apr 21, 2012
Dear Dr southall Thank you for you previous annswer to my question in the below link, http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q221407.html
I just got confused , because I know the oral sex risk is very low, and I've used the condom, but I got the last answe the possibility is "yes" I want to know is the risk is high or low, and I'll do the tests as advised
| Response from Ms. Southall
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.