Negative ELISA but concerned

I recentley had a non reactive ELISA result. My concern is that my exposure may have occured about 10 years ago. I recentley have had dirahrrea for the past 4 months, and I have a dry mouth feeling for a lot longer. Is it possible to be an hiv false negative if you truly have AIDS? My total lymphocyte count was 1600 in Feb. Will it seem crazy to go back to the doctor and ask for a HIV DNA check? Or should I let it be.

Hi If you have not had a unprotected in the last 10 years and with your test being negative just recently then you are HIV negative. If in the last 10 years you have had any type of HIV transmission exposure than yes I would ask for another test to be sure. If that comes back negative then I would ask for follow up on your diarrhea because obviously something is going on that needs to be treated.

Please answe my question, I'm so worried-2
Re: please answer my question, I'm so worried