Re: Hello, please answer me
Apr 21, 2012
Response from Ms. Southall Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission but with your symptoms I would recommend that you have a full screening for all Sexually Transmitted Diseases. To ensure any type of STD transmission.
Be well and get tested! Shannon
So this is typical of a HIV infection? The act happened on March 2nd this year. Can I test now?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi From your symptoms I am concerned that you may have picked up another type of sexually transmitted virus not just HIV. You can be tested for HIV and other STI's now.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.