|Please someone answer me
Apr 21, 2012
I preformed oral sex on a man. No ejaculation. However a week later one lymph node began to swell on the under my left jaw. A week after that later i came down with a fever, coughing, and stuffy nose. ARS?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. There are many different symptoms that people can have for seroconversion of HIV. I recommend that you receive a full screening for all sexually transmitted infections from your health care provider.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
- Had Hepatitis B Vaccine Can You Still Get Hepatitis B
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.