allah is the great

three years ago i had sex with a sex worker, soon after that i have typhoid and flu then i experienced burning in my feets and whole body , at that time it was just like walking on coals, from three years i have following symptoms, candida in mouth, burning of hand and feets , sweatings, nausea, chills congestion in mind and chest, pressure behind the eyes and dizzyness, i had to many hiv test all come negative but symptoms are still there helps me

HI, Having your HIV test come back negative I would highly recommend that you continue follow up with your health care provider as whatever symptoms you are continuing to have need to be taken care of.

used condom anal masturbation
Please someone answer me