used condom anal masturbation

Dear Doctor,

I had protected sex with a prostitute, but, right before the end, she took the condom out and ask me to masturbate by myself. in the meantime, she put a finger inside the condom and put it in my anus and started masturbating me for few minutes. in case she used the condom in the same way i used it to penetrate her, am i in high risk of HIV infection? thanks in advance

Hi This was not a smart idea and yes there could be a risk of HIV transmission. Because not knowing her status and the having those vaginal fluids put into your rectum would be a possible way for transmission to occur. So you do you need to get tested. The first time you should be tested is 3 weeks from the day of the exposure then again in 3 months. If these test are negative then you are negative from this experience.

Be well and stay safe and get tested! Shannon

Penis insertion 30 minutes after Removing condom
allah is the great