Penis insertion 30 minutes after Removing condom

My partner and I had used a condom when we have sex, but for about 30 minutes after he removed the condom, he had inserted his penis inside my organ without washing it or whatsoever. Is there a chance for me to get pregnant? It was also the second day after my period.

Hi Though this is a forum for HIV prevention and safer sex, pregnancy doesn't sound possible. Especially that your period was two days over. It is possible for pregnancy to happen even after ejaculation because there could also still be sperm present, but again with just a few days after your period ending you are not ovulating.

Again, please know that my expertise is in the area of HIV prevention not pregnancy. But feel confident in my answer to you.

Hello, please answer me?
used condom anal masturbation