|Hello, please answer me?
Apr 21, 2012
I developed ARS symptoms 2 weeks (fever, coughing nasal congestion) to the day after performing oral sex on a unknown male. I do sometimes have bleeding gums and would say my oral hygiene is poor. This is it. do it have it?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission but with your symptoms I would recommend that you have a full screening for all Sexually Transmitted Diseases. To ensure any type of STD transmission.
Be well and get tested! Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Does Washing Up After Sex Prevent Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.