|Hello, please answer me?
Apr 21, 2012
I developed ARS symptoms 2 weeks (fever, coughing nasal congestion) to the day after performing oral sex on a unknown male. I do sometimes have bleeding gums and would say my oral hygiene is poor. This is it. do it have it?
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission but with your symptoms I would recommend that you have a full screening for all Sexually Transmitted Diseases. To ensure any type of STD transmission.
Be well and get tested! Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be A Carrier Of Hiv But Not Suffer From It?
- One Minute Unprotected Sex Chances Of Getting Hiv
- Can Hiv Be Spread Through Drinking From A Soda Bottle?
- Effects Of Hiv On The Male Reproductive System
- Muscle Soreness And Joint Pain After Receiving Hep B Vaccine
- Hiv Risk And Mutual Masturbation Steam Room
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.